Do you like to rock out with your geek out? Are you passionate about gaming? Can you boil water and string words together in sentence form?
If you answered ‘Yes!’ to the above questions, you’re in luck:
Skill Up Skillet is accepting guest bloggers!
What does it take to write for me? (Un)Surprisingly, not much:
- Must be your own original content.
- Article and/or recipe must be at least 500 words in length.
- Articles will not be judged on girth because fat-shaming is bad, mmkay?
- Pictures are encouraged!
Skill Up Skillet is a geeky food blog. Accordingly, any submitted articles should have a video game/anime/geek culture focus. Tell me about the significance of food in your favorite anime. What dishes would be popular at a Game of Thrones party? Did you build a TARDIS out of sugar cubes? This is the kind of stuff I want to know about.
Have an idea but aren’t sure about the content? Email me anyway! I’ll be happy to help you work some kinks out.
(Don’t worry; I make sure to answer my emails after I’ve had coffee.)
What can you expect from a guest posting opportunity on Skill Up Skillet?
- Exposure! Your article will include a link back to your blog and have the chance to be seen by almost 1,100 SuS followers.
- Plus coverage on Facebook and Twitter. Woo!
- Really excellent karma. Seriously, how awesome are you for contributing your talent to the world?
- Also we’ll totally be BFF’s. Is that a perk? Sure, why not.